About This Talk
This talk is for the blissfully ignorant or for those whose hubris threatens to burn them up in the sun. That is, it’s for people who are new to Django and see testing as a thing they’ll get around to eventually, and/or people who have been using Django for a while but have yet to believe in the magic of testing.
- How I did development without writing tests
- Being plopped into the deep end of testing
- Revisiting untested code; THIS IS AWFUL
- Retrofitting untested Django code
- Other handy testing tricks
It’s too late to save myself; let me save you dear pumpkins. It’s not too late.